Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All She Needs...is Love

 
I watch her tears stream down her face.

I feel the pain enveloping my soul.

I want to comfort, to heal, to mend.

My heart aches as I watch her crumble.

She crumbles to the floor like a rag doll.

Screaming and crying out.

Crying out from the very depths of her soul.

I can feel her pain, sorrow, and loss.

As if it was my own heart being torn.

Slowly, being torn into miniscule pieces.

I reach out to her.

Reaching out to comfort and support.

Hoping that my touch will heal.

Heal the hole that is now in her heart.

She falls helplessly into my loving arms.

I hold her quivering small body.

I hold it tightly, as if my touch will erase.
Erase all that has been said.

Erase all that has happened.

Erase the pain and emptiness.

What did I do wrong?”

Why is he leaving me?”

What could I have done differently?”

Why doesn't he love me anymore?”

How can I go on with this hole that is left in my heart?”

I love him like I have never loved anyone.”

These words slowly emerged from her lips.

From her saddened, broken, trembling lips.

As I sit holding her, tears stream down my face.

I feel like a part of me is dying inside.

A hole is left in my heart.

I feel so helpless.

Why can't I fix this?”

How do I comfort her, support her?”

Why can't I take her pain away?”
God, let me take all her pain and sorrow!”

God, fill the hole in her heart!”

I say in my mind as I squeeze her closer, tighter.

She is beautiful.

She is brilliant and beautiful.

She is selfless, caring, brilliant, and beautiful.

She is understanding, giving, selfless, caring, brilliant, and beautiful.

She is the personification of unconditional love.

She loves deeply and completely.

She deserves someone that can see all these things...and more.

We are both crying softly now.

She holds me a little tighter now.

She looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

Her eyes are red and full of the tears her heart has cried.

She looks for guidance and reassurance.

She also has a look of hope.

Hope that he will want her again, love her again.

When will this pain go away, Mom?”

She asks with so much anguish, yet so much love in her voice.

What can I say?

I know that pain will be there for a long time.

There will be questions that are never answered.

He will tell her what she wants to hear to avoid conflict.

That the first real heartbreak is the hardest.

The first time you 'fall' you will fall the hardest.

The first time you give your whole heart away, you feel love deeper than you have ever experienced before and deeper than you will ever experience again.

The first time you give your whole heart away, you will also feel emptiness, pain, heartache, sorrow, and loneliness deeper than you have ever experienced before and deeper than you will ever experience again.

The first true love takes you to new heights, you fall fast and hard, and when it is over your heart is left crushed, mangled, and empty.

I know I should tell her this.

For now, I will just hold her close to my heart.

Hold her close because that is what she needs...she needs love.






12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the person above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to clarify things, this is just my writing. I always take a subject and run with it...never knowing where it will go. There is a lot of fiction in this. Meaning, I took an experience and added a LOT of embelishments. So, if you know me and how my creative mind works, you will know that only a small fraction of this is actually the truth...the rest is fiction.
    Read my stuff on bookrix.com (under alikzandria9395) and you will see others with the same emotions, pain, love, loss...etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete